Account Assistant – Public Entity
Our Edmonton, AB office is looking for an Account Assistant (III) in the Public Entity Department. The Account Assistant will work as part of a support team for the Account Managers and Account Executives in providing exceptional service to our clients.
What we offer:
– Competitive wages based on skills and experience;
– RRSP matching component;
– Flexible working hours;
– Tuition Reimbursement;
– Comprehensive benefits after ninety days of employment;
– Opportunities for growth development and internal promotion.
– Completing smaller client renewals from start to finish;
– Maintaining and reporting on claims bordereaux for a reciprocal program including Claims entry and follow up on claims adjuster information;
– Deal effectively with client queries;
– Manage workload according to importance and prioritize effectively;
– Follow up on outstanding documents from the Insured or from the Insurer;
– Preparation of submissions;
– Checking insurance documents for accuracy;
– 5 years Insurance experience with 2 years in Commercial Insurance would be an asset;
– Level 2 Insurance License;
– Must be close to attaining or already have CIP or CAIB designation;
– Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Excel;
– Lead by example in all interactions with staff and colleagues, demonstrating behaviours in support of teamwork, maintaining a professional approach at all times and upgrading personal knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis;
– Ability to work independently and within a team;
– Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with underwriters and customers
– Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments;
– High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
Apply online by emailing our HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org please include an updated copy of your resume and cover letter.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.