Are you an effective communicator; known for having a way with words? Do you love building relationships and working with various individuals? Do you shy away from the mundane and seek exciting and challenging work? If this sounds like you, then read on for more details!
Why joining Lloyd Sadd will be a career game-changer:
Our Edmonton office is modern, stylish, and fit for a magazine cover! We have a fun working culture and are situated in the trendy art district of 124th street.
Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers Ltd. is one of Alberta’s largest and most respected independent insurance brokerages representing a diverse portfolio of thousands of individual and corporate clients. Founded in 1941 and built solely on relationships, Lloyd Sadd Insurance is a multi-generational success story. Our clients are innovative leaders in Alberta’s energy, construction, transportation, hospitality, and manufacturing sectors. We partner with our client to fully understand their business which in turn, allows us to successfully understand their insurance needs.
With a current complement of over 125 people, Lloyd Sadd is poised to continue their growth, both organically and through acquisition. With three locations in Alberta, we pride ourselves on our ability to build dynamic teams by attracting exceptional talent.
We are currently looking for a positive, outgoing, and professional individual to join our Commercial Services team in our Edmonton Office. The successful candidate will be service oriented, detail-driven, highly organized, and be passionate about exceptional client service. Reporting to a Team Lead, Commercial Services, the successful incumbent will also work alongside Account Executives and the Account Assistants.
The Account Manager opportunity might be for you if:
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. This includes the preparation of binders, certificates, pink cards, and addressing any subjectivities attached to a renewal;
- You thrive while juggling multiple projects and priorities. You are flexible, grasp concepts quickly, and when things change – you know how to roll with the punches. This includes preparing mid-year reviews and reviewing the renewal process with the Account Executive and/or Producer.
- You are a team player. You get a kick out of providing value to others. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure. This includes actively participating in meetings including client presentations and liaising with key decision makers and information providers on an account;
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are equally comfortable with verbal and written communication. This includes invoicing clients, handling correspondence between clients and Lloyd Sadd, and assisting with the renewal of annual service agreements.
If you have these qualifications, then you might be for Lloyd Sadd:
- A Level 2 General Insurance License;
- Must have or be willing to work towards attaining a CIP designation ;
- A minimum of 3 years’ of commercial insurance experience required;
- Completion of University or College-related degree preferred;
- Strong organizational skills with a high degree of detail orientation;
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and clients;
- Skill in analysis, problem-solving, critical thinking, decision making and working ahead of potential challenges;
- Highly developed presentation skills; demonstrated ability to present information effectively to various group settings;
- Skill in teamwork, communication, innovation, and adaptability, along with a customer focus, results-oriented, and business sense;
- Ability to effectively participate in multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- High degree of resourcefulness and flexibility;
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to individuals at all levels of the organization;
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Oh wait, there’s more:
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package that includes:
- Excellent Health & Dental Benefit Plans
- Flexible Working Arrangements & Schedules
- Career development & Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts & Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Referral Bonuses for both New Business and Talent
Lloyd Sadd’s success can be attributed to attracting, developing, and retaining dedicated team members. We are committed to a culture that motivates and recognizes high performance through professional development opportunities which include progressive responsibilities, recognition for effort and rewards based on results.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to include your resume & cover letter including the position title in your subject line as noted above.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.