Lloyd Sadd Insurance recognizes that to best assist not-for-profit organizations, we must deliver broader coverage at competitive pricing. We have successfully partnered with several A-rated insurers who support our work in this vital yet often misunderstood sector.
Many not-for-profit clients choose to work with us because we are sensitive to the fact that every dollar is earmarked for additional services, not underinsured losses. We also make it a point to think about, analyze, and truly understand risks and exposures specific to clients in this industry.
Key coverage in this area includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Replacement cost on all property
- Business interruption including extra expense
- Machinery breakdown
- Employee dishonesty/depositors forgery
- Abuse liability
- Malpractice liability
- Directors and Officers liability
- Passenger Hazard Liability - automobile-specific
- Umbrella liability
Key services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contract analysis
- Total cost of risk and coverage gap analysis
- Loss prevention and control services
- Partnership with dedicated A-rated insurers
- Regular communication to review program expansion
Contact us to learn more.