Account Administrator – Document Management
Are you a detail oriented individual who doesn’t apologize for the quality of your work? Do numbers excite you rather than bore you? Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve? Do you love working with an awesome team where they are equally passionate about their technical expertise? If this sounds like you, then read on for more details!
We are currently looking for a positive, outgoing, and professional individual to join our team in our Edmonton Office. The successful candidate will be service oriented, detail driven, highly organized, and be passionate about exceptional client service. Reporting to a Team Lead, Commercial Services, the successful incumbent will also work to support our commercial services teams.
The Account Administrator opportunity might be for you if:
– You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. This includes checking insurance documents and organizing client or prospect information into submissions and schedules as well as preparing and updating excel spreadsheets to reflect insurer responses to submissions and quotes.
– You persevere through obstacles and pressurized timelines. You enjoy learning new things, grasp concepts quickly, and when things change – you know how to roll with the punches. Under the direction of marketers, this includes preparing documents, proposals, and comparisons for prospect and client presentations.
– You like helping people. You get a kick out of providing value to others. You are patient, level headed, and cool under pressure. This includes effectively dealing with client queries, collaborating during team meetings, and facilitating the brokering process.
– You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are equally comfortable with verbal and written communication. This includes managing insurer and internal correspondence related to prospect and client file management.
– This includes invoicing clients, handling correspondence between clients and Lloyd Sadd, and assisting with the renewal of annual service agreements.
If you have these qualifications, then you might be for Lloyd Sadd:
– Level 1 Insurance License preferred;
– 1-2 years prior Administration Experience;
– Advanced skills in Microsoft Office;
– Excellent organization, planning, and prioritizing skills;
– Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills;
– Skill in teamwork, communication, adaptability, along with a customer focus and business sense;
– Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment;
– Problem solving skills;
– Positive and self-motivated;
– Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and underwriters;
– Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments.
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package that includes:
– Excellent Health & Dental Benefit Plans
– Flexible Working Arrangements & Schedules
– Career development & Tuition Reimbursement
– Employee Discounts & Health and Wellness Initiatives
– Referral Bonuses for both New Business and Talent
Lloyd Sadd’s success can be attributed to attracting, developing, and retaining dedicated team members. We are committed to a culture that motivates and recognizes high performance through professional development opportunities which include progressive responsibilities, recognition for effort and rewards based on results.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
To apply – email Courtney Fry, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure to include your resume & cover letter including the position title in your subject line as noted above.
We thank all those who apply however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.