Account Assistant – Commercial Services
Are you a detail-oriented individual who doesn’t apologize for the quality of your work? Do numbers excite you rather than bore you? Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve? Do you love working with an awesome team where they are equally passionate about their technical expertise? If this sounds like you, then read on for more details!
Why joining Lloyd Sadd will be a career game-changer:
Our Edmonton office is modern, stylish, and fit for a magazine cover! We have a fun working culture and are situated in the trendy art district of 124th street.Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers Ltd. is one of Alberta’s largest and most respected independent insurance brokerages representing a diverse portfolio of thousands of individual and corporate clients. Founded in 1941 and built solely on relationships, Lloyd Sadd Insurance is a multi-generational success story. Our clients are innovative leaders in Alberta’s energy, construction, transportation, hospitality, and manufacturing sectors. We partner with our client to fully understand their business which in turn, allows us to successfully understand their insurance needs.
With a current complement of over 130 people, Lloyd Sadd is poised to continue their growth, both organically and through acquisition. With two locations in Alberta, we pride ourselves on our ability to build dynamic teams by attracting exceptional talent.
The Account Assistant opportunity might be for you if:
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. This includes checking insurance documents, preparation of submissions, maintaining schedules, and claims entry.
- You persevere through obstacles and pressurized timelines. You enjoy learning new things, grasp concepts quickly, and when things change – you know how to roll with the punches. This includes following up on outstanding documents from the Insured and Insurer.
– You like helping people. You get a kick out of providing value to others. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure. This includes effectively dealing with client queries, collaborating during team meetings, and when assisting your designated Account Manager and Account Executive.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are equally comfortable with verbal and written communication. This includes invoicing clients, handling correspondence between clients and Lloyd Sadd, and assisting with the renewal of annual service agreements.
If you have these qualifications, then you might be for Lloyd Sadd:
- Level 1 Insurance License;
- 1-2 years prior (Commercial) Insurance Experience is preferable;
- Must be working to attaining or already have CIP or CAIB designation;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent organization, planning, and prioritizing skills;
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Skill in teamwork, communication, adaptability, along with a customer focus and business sense;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Positive and self-motivated;
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and underwriters;
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments.
Oh wait, there’s more:
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package that includes:
- Excellent Health & Dental Benefit Plans
- Flexible Working Arrangements & Schedules
- Career development & Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts & Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Referral Bonuses for both New Business and Talent
Lloyd Sadd’s success can be attributed to attracting, developing, and retaining dedicated team members. We are committed to a culture that motivates and recognizes high performance through professional development opportunities which include progressive responsibilities, recognition for effort and rewards based on results.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
Contact: Courtney Fry, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com. Please ensure to include your resume & cover letter including the position title in your subject line as noted above.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.