Account Executive, Personal Lines – Retail
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Personal Lines Account Executive is responsible for overall new business production, retention, and servicing of a group of clients. Primary clients will include but are not limited to retail business and personal lines program business. The role will involve both sales and servicing of the existing book, with respect to growth and retention targets. Both new business and client retention is critical to the success of this position!
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Ethics and Integrity
- Team oriented
- Engage with clients to determine their insurance needs, and advise them on available products and coverages
- Provide a high standard of service to the existing book of business while still working to expand the client base via referrals and other prospecting activities
- Expand sales on existing accounts by cross selling additional products
- Maintain a current knowledge base of various insurance products and services
- Managing A/R of existing client base
- Working with Account Assistant to provide an exceptional customer service experience.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years personal lines experience
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Successful completion of CIP or CAIB program or be working towards it
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and clients
- Skill in analysis, problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and working ahead of potential challenges
- Skill in teamwork, communication, innovation, and adaptability, along with a customer focus, results orientation, and business sense
- Ability to effectively participate in multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- High degree of resourcefulness and flexibility
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to internal stakeholders and external clients
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages based on skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits after ninety days of employment.
- RRSP matching component.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal Days & Health and Wellness Days.
- Positive work environment
- Opportunities for growth development and internal promotion
Apply online by emailing and updated Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes diversity and supports accessibility across the organization. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.