We are currently looking for a full time, permanent employee to join our Administrative Services team in Calgary, AB! The successful candidate will be service oriented, resourceful and be passionate about providing exceptional customer service. The successful incumbent will be primarily responsible for providing necessary support to the Account Managers and the Account Executives, as well as supporting the office with reception and general administration duties.
Please Note: As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must pass their Level I Insurance License within the first six months of employment (company paid training and resources provided).
What we offer:
– Competitive wages based on skills and experiences
– Comprehensive benefits after 90 days of employment
– Opportunities for growth, development, and internal promotion
– RRSP Matching Component
– Flexible working hours
– Company paid certifications, licenses and training!
– Responsible for processing incoming and outgoing mail
– Backup support for teams during busy season/projects, vacations and days off which includes but not limited to: dealing with client queries, invoicing, and certificate requests
– Assist the President with bookings, reservations and clerical functions
– Responsible for Office Supply Inventory and ordering kitchen supplies
– Managing Boardroom Bookings including computer setup for meetings as required
– Handling Catering orders for internal meetings
– Documentation/client support for current Program Business
– All other duties or special projects as assigned.
– 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role
– Must be willing to complete and able to pass Level I Insurance License within the first six months of employment
– College education in office administration or related program considered an asset
– Lead by example in all interactions with staff and colleagues, demonstrating behaviours in support of teamwork, maintaining a professional approach at all times and upgrading personal knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis
– Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
– Effective verbal and written communications skills
– Excellent organization, planning and prioritizing skills
– Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments
– High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability with shifting priorities.
Ready to apply? We thought so! Please email an updated copy of your Resume and Cover Letter to Courtney Fry, HR Coordinator at email@example.com
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.