The Position: Business Coordinator
Reports To: President
Summary: The Business Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the executive team and President as well as supporting all sales campaigns, creating all presentations, report generation, professional development planning and client care. Primary obligations will include sales management, reporting, and business forecasting.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Sales Reporting & Analytics:
- Responsible for reporting on all prospecting and sales forecasting metrics for the commercial sales teams;
- Working with the large commercial sales team to manage their pipeline of prospects in the pursuit of achieving their new business budgets;
- Assisting with the development of new initiatives, new sectors and internal cross referrals to assist with driving additional revenue to the firm;
- Assist with managing the producer group, which includes, but is not limited to, preparing annual reviews, book analytics, accounts receivables and expenditures;
- Attend and participate in Bi-weekly Sales meetings as well as Broker meetings;
- Provide account strategic direction based on knowledge and facts;
- Create a sales pipeline as required and managing any campaigns to assist the sales team;
- Lead and manage the client care program which includes compiling lists, organizing meetings, and analyzing results;
- Responsible for resource management such as: Zywave, Survey Monkey, and Constant Contact;
- Support Lloyd Sadd’s President with a variety of administrative tasks such as: scheduling, bookings, material preparation, meeting notes, report generation, presentation preparation, and project management among other duties as required;
- Support the Lloyd Sadd Senior Advisor’s through: report generation, systems training, and client care among other duties as required;
- Assist in organizing Professional Development days for Lloyd Sadd employees.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating meetings and events that could include:
- Budgeting & Logistics;
- Minutes and Documentation;
- Providing all meeting materials;
- Maintain meeting invitations;
- Organizing offsite locations, if required
- Large Conference Event Planning which could include:
- Booking venues;
- Organize potential speakers and presentations;
- Day of event coordination.
- Other duties as required.
- Proven Organizational and Planning skills
- Attention to Detail in all areas of work
- Pro-Active Approach
- Able to work Independently
- Excellent communication skills with a high proficiency in listening, writing, and verbal communication.
- Business Degree or Diploma preferred;
- 2 years’ experience in a sales environment;
- Knowledge of Sales Process and Sales Analytics;
- Executive assistant experience preferred;
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft products;
- Able to work well under pressure, meet set deadlines and comfortably change priorities when required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages based on skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits after ninety days of employment.
- RRSP matching component.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for growth development and internal promotion.
Ready to apply? We thought so! Apply online by emailing Courtney Fry, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com please include an updated copy of your resume and cover letter.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.