Learning and Development Coordinator
POSITION: Learning and Development Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Director of Learning and Development
POSITION OVERVIEW: The L&D Coordinator is responsible for the planning, administration and implementation of training programs across the organization including content creation, facilitating training sessions, and performing evaluations regarding quality assurance.
You will demonstrate your passion for talent development, as you provide a full range of organization development, consultation and facilitation services to support training and organizational development initiatives. Your expertise and big-picture perspective as the Learning & Development Coordinator will enable you to provide strategic advice and recommendation on staff development and training plans that take into account the appropriate fiscal, human and physical resources required to effect training delivery support.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages based on skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits after ninety days of employment.
- RRSP matching component.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal Days & Health and Wellness Days.
- Positive work environment
- Opportunities for growth development and internal promotion.
- Provide classroom facilitation and other forms of content delivery; create programs with a blended learning strategy.
- Deliver consistent systems and process training
- Use insurance knowledge to incorporate effective examples into training
- Answer questions, provide guidance, support and mentorship.
- Develop and maintain effective communication tools (ELSIE) to promote Learning & Development initiatives to increase awareness.
- Schedule training classes for new and existing employees.
- Preparation of all training material including creating, updating printing, organizing and planning.
- Room organization including IT coordination.
- EPIC setup & defaults.
- Manage workload for multiple course development projects simultaneously
- Conduct all administration pertaining to the accreditation process.
- Coordinate third party training sessions
- Update and provide information to Learning & Development Director
- Review trainee work assignments and provide constructive feedback as needed.
- Track trainee progress, obtain completed training checklists and provide regular updates to Learning & Development Director.
- Collaborate to create assessments using evaluation methodologies and tools that measure the impact of successful knowledge transfer for internal and external learning programs.
- Ensure Lloyd Sadd brand and corporate guidelines are reflected in training and organization development collateral and training materials.
- Minimum 3 years of insurance experience;
- Experience developing written communication and documentation of training material;
- Experience in preparing comprehensive reports and developing presentation materials on various topics, utilizing a variety of software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Thorough knowledge of adult education, learning and development concepts and techniques including industry best practices in training design, delivery and evaluation;
- Certificate in Adult Education, or other adult education training is an asset;
- Experience in EPIC system considered an asset.
Apply online by emailing and updated Resume & Cover Letter to Courtney Bosch, Human Resources email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes diversity and supports accessibility across the organization. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.