Producer to Partner Program
Do you have the drive to learn, develop, and ultimately become an equity shareholder? Our Edmonton, AB office is now offering a two year, on-the-job training program for qualified, sales-focused professionals in the early stages of their career: Producer to Partner Program is designed to train and develop new sales talent, enhance their insurance knowledge, and effectively build relationships to grow our business and your network!
What we offer:
– Competitive wages based on skills and experience
– Comprehensive benefits after ninety days of employment
– RRSP matching component
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Flexible working hours
– Extensive on-the-job industry and sales training
– Opportunities for growth development and internal promotion.
– Become familiar with our systems, processes and service portfolio’s
– Attend industry-leading seminars;
– Liaise with both clients and underwriters to provide exceptional customer service to our clients
– Set performance objectives and tailor development plans
– Generate revenue by identifying new business opportunities and acquiring new business for the company
– Expanding sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services
– Ensuring that strong long term customer relationships are created by providing an industry leading level of support to clients in maintaining their insurance facilities
– Maintaining a current knowledge base of clients business and emerging trends
– Learning and understanding key industry sectors.
– A University Degree or equivalent
– Two years of insurance exposure preferred
– Two years of sales experience preferred
– Strong business acumen
– Willing to invest time in extensive training
– Must be able to obtain your General Insurance License
– Willing to work towards an industry related professional designation.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
Apply online by emailing our HR Coordinator at email@example.com please include an updated copy of your resume and cover letter.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.