Senior Advisor (Account Executive)
POSITION: Senior Advisor (Account Executive)
REPORTING TO: President
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Senior Advisor is an established leader in the industry and the sector niche she or he serves, understanding the business including risk and financial impacts important to their clients. The Senior Advisor will look for strategic ways to generate new client relationships while retaining and growing current clients. They will also provide strategy, guidance, and mentorship to Risk Advisors, Account Managers, and Account Assistants in regards to best practices and providing an overall exceptional client experience.
- Your primary responsibility is to drive new business for the company.
- Dedicate your time to New Business and to the Strategy and Leadership of your team.
- Generate revenue by identifying new business opportunities and acquiring new business for the company;
- Expanding sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services;
- Ensuring that strong long term customer relationships are created by providing an industry leading level of support to clients in maintaining their insurance facilities;
- Maintaining a current knowledge base of clients business and emerging trends;
- Learning and understanding key industry sectors;
- Identifying and understanding trends within client industries and insurance markets;
- Managing and maintaining prospect pipeline in the Epic system;
- Working in alignment with the Unit Managers and internal service team members to provide an exceptional customer service experience;
- Accountability of client insurance program including all recommendations not taken once signed off by client, all gaps in coverage reviewed;
- Active in leading the growth of the company;
- Support of all Lloyd Sadd policies and procedures.
- Level 2 License
- 5-7 years of Industry Experience
- Must have or be willing to work towards attaining CIP or FCIP, CRM, or CAIB
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and clients
- General understanding of financial statements
- Skill in analysis, problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and working ahead of potential challenges
- Skill in teamwork, communication, innovation, and adaptability, along with a customer focus, results orientation, and business sense
- Strong Presentation skills required
Apply online by emailing Courtney Fry, Human Resources at email@example.com please include an updated copy of your resume and cover letter.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes diversity and supports accessibility across the organization. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.