Lloyd Sadd Connected
Our goal at Lloyd Sadd Navacord is to exceed your expectations. This means providing you service options to ensure that your business runs smoothly.
Access documents anytime. ANYWHERE.
It is important for your business to have access to all types of information and receive certificates of insurance (COIs) in a timely manner. You can now access to your insurance information and requested documents instantly online, including:
- Auto IDs
- Claims reporting and status, including related documentation
- An up-to-date list of certificate holders
- Account contact information
- Resource documents
- Policies complete with DEC pages
- Documented confirmation of all activity conducted online
- Certificates of Insurance (COIs)
Additionally, you can efficiently process COIs from your computer or mobile device.
- Automated batch certificate processing when many COIs need to be processed or renewed at once
- Paperless delivery options: email, fax, view on screen
- Automatic inclusion of attachments and endorsements when needed.
DOCUMENTED CONFIRMATION OF ALL ACTIVITY CONDUCTED ONLINE
One of the key features of Lloyd Sadd Connected is that all activity is verified and confirmed by a responding email to the individual who initiates the activity. The email will confirm that the request has been received by Lloyd Sadd Navacord.
PLEASE NOTE: Requests for the addition, deletion, or modification of coverage are not effective until authorized and confirmed by a licensed representative of Lloyd Sadd Navacord. These confirmations will typically be communicated within 24 hours.
EXCEEDING YOUR SERVICE EXPECTATIONS
With access to your information where and when you need it, you can focus on your business rather than your insurance. Mobile-optimized, 24/7 online access to your insurance information from any device results in faster service response, allowing you to provide documents to your clients and vendors quickly, driving business success and growth.
Contact us today at 780.483.4544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to get started using our online service options.
The Lloyd Sadd Connected App will be available for download soon in Google Play or the App Store.