Property & Casualty
Loss prevention is a critical aspect of any insurance and risk management program, and we want to play an active role in the safety program. Insurance should be a secondary method of dealing with risk.
We have an in-house loss control specialist who works closely with our clients to assess potential risk situations, provide recommendations and resources to help improve our clients’ risk profiles, and provide in-depth audits and reports to ensure our clients have access to resources that will reduce their total cost of risk.
Services include the following:
- Business interruption consultations
- Contract analysis
- Commercial building valuations
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Educational seminars
- Engineering report consulting
- Fire underwriters surveys
- Lean management and process improvement tools
- Mergers and acquisitions services
- Total cost of risk calculations
Contact us to learn more.