POSITION: Commercial Account Assistant
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Account Assistant position provides centralized administrative support for our commercial insurance accounts. This role supports our production and service teams to allow a seamless execution of our service strategy.
- Accountable to the Account Manager who delegates and directs work for the Commercial Practice Group
- Issue certificates of insurance within 4 hours for assigned Account Managers and send to appropriate client
- Generate/issue liability slips for renewals, endorsements, new business, certificates and pink cards
- Process documents: new business, renewals and endorsements
- Invoice and execute on premium finance contracts and premium allocations
- Communicate with clients Ensure EPIC workflows are followed including maintaining and updating custom forms
- Maintain Claims information in EPIC which includes; input, update and follow-up with client
- Assist in preparing renewals in advance as directed by the Account Manager
- Manage effectively the abeyance system
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of industry experience preferred
- Level I License required
- Working towards C.I.P. or C.A.I.B. designation preferred
- Superb interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, and Word
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages based on skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits after ninety days of employment.
- RRSP matching component.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal Days & Health and Wellness Days.
- Positive work environment
- Opportunities for growth development and internal promotion.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply online by emailing and updated Resume & Cover Letter to Courtney Bosch, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes diversity and supports accessibility across the organization. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.