Our extensive energy experience in the exploration and production (E&P) and oilfield service industry throughout North America, Europe, and Bermuda gives us a unique perspective. Our senior-level energy team has been working together for over 15 years to develop international energy market expertise and senior-level relationships with underwriters.
Our E&P and oilfield service team understands your business, learns quickly, and is comfortable with the wide range of alternative risk financing mechanisms, such as retention, transfer, insurance, and other alternative models.
We take a sector-focused and client-centric approach to providing insurance and risk management solutions for our local and international clients, which include:
- Well-servicing contractors—including fracking, cementing, stimulation, production testing, stickline, perforating, logging, hot oilers, swabbing, vac/mud, well site construction, etc.
- Seismic companies
- Drilling contractors and drilling consultants
- Health, safety, and fire protection contractors
- Pipeline and facilities contractors
- E&P companies (junior and mid-size)
- Land survey contractors
- Oilfield equipment manufacturers, rentals and distributors, and transportation.
Contact us to learn more.