Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers Ltd. is pleased to provide a custom insurance program to practitioners who are members of (or applying to) the Alberta College of Paramedics.
WHAT IS MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE?
Medical Malpractice, also known as Errors and Omissions liability or Professional Liability responds to claims arising from your work as a Paramedic in Alberta. It responds to third-party claims of negligence on your part -whether actual or alleged -during the course ofyour work as a Paramedic. The policy responds to claims of damage caused by the administration of professional services, services or care rendered incorrectly, or the failure to administer care when it is required. It also includes coverage for legal expenses associated with investigating and defending the allegations.
Please fill out the form below to purchase coverage.
- $0 Deductible & no program aggregate
- No association membership/participation or fee required
- $5,000,000 per claim, $10,000,000 per member annual aggregate limit
- Available to non-regulated members while under supervision of insured member
- Including defence costs outside limits of liability and coverage for financial loss claim
- Legal services hotline available to all policy holders
- Coverage provided for COVID-19 vaccine administration and no exclusion for COVID-19 related incidents/allegations
- Policy meets the liability requirements for the Alberta College of Paramedics
- $65 annual premium + $4 service fee