Account Manager, Bonding
POSITION: Account Manager, Bonding
About Lloyd Sadd:
Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers Ltd. is one of Alberta’s largest and most respected independent insurance brokerages representing a diverse portfolio of thousands of individual and corporate clients. Founded in 1941 and built on a solid foundation of relationships, Lloyd Sadd Insurance is a multi-generational success story. Our clients are innovative leaders in Alberta’s energy, construction, transportation, hospitality, and manufacturing sectors. We partner with our client to fully understand their business which in turn, allows us to successfully understand their insurance needs. We are trusted advisors making a difference.
With a current complement of over 300 people, Lloyd Sadd is poised to continue growing both organically and through acquisition. With two locations in Alberta, we take pride in our ability to attract exceptional talent and build top performing teams who deliver the best results for our clients.
The Account Manager is an expert advisor responsible for managing a book of business, servicing clients in a courteous and professional manner, and assisting the producer in obtaining, maintaining, and expanding business. In addition, the Account Manager is responsible for the input of new business and marketing documents as well as other administrative duties as required to enhance the team’s overall effectiveness.
As an Account Manager, you are an Operator, patient, conscientious, relaxed and cooperative team worker. You are;
- Affable, approachable, accommodating, and detail-oriented
- Highly tolerant for systematic work
- Respectful and accepting of others’ decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Most importantly, you will lead by example, live our values, and drive business relationships for the company by providing exceptional customer service;
- Actively engaged in supporting the growth of the company;
- A key emphasis on building rapport and relationships through internal team mentorship and through external client relations;
- Overseeing and mentoring account managers, account associates, and account assistants including helping their career development by supporting them to attend client meetings as appropriate;
- Delegate, develop, and coach the team to ensure timelines are being met;
- Determine customer needs, negotiate coverages and terms, respond to complaints and inquiries, and process transactions;
- Continue to review the client’s current coverage and exposures, loss experience and analyze risk to determine the product/service requirements in collaboration with the Senior Advisors;
- Ensure EPIC workflows are followed including maintaining and updating custom forms;
- Ensure accurate and timely servicing and billing of accounts; and
- Other duties as required.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Demonstrated breadth across commercial insurance and depth with policy wordings and coverages within key industry sectors;
- Level II license or equivalent and relevant industry experience required; preferred an academic background consisting of post secondary education, certificates, industry programs, such as CIP, CRM and CAIB or working towards;
- Solid mentorship skills and teaming capability; the ability to lead and motivate, delegate, and rally colleagues;
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy and business acumen with a focus on customer service and the overall client experience;
- Skill in analysis, problem solving, critical thinking, decision making, teamwork, communication, innovation, and adaptability;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and internal Broker Management Systems (EPIC).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salaries based on knowledge and experience;
- Comprehensive Benefits;
- Matching RRSP Contributions;
- Flexible Working Arrangements & Schedules;
- Career development & Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Discounts;
- Health and Wellness Initiatives;
- Referral Bonuses for both New Business and Talent;
- A positive and safe work environment!
Attracting, developing, engaging, and retaining dedicated team members, is a critical component of Lloyd Sadd’s success. We commit ourselves to a culture that motivates and recognizes high performance through professional development opportunities which include progressive responsibilities, recognition for effort and rewards based on results.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Lloyd Sadd is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.