Analyst, Group Benefits
The Group Benefits Analyst, based in our Edmonton office and reporting to the Technical Director, will assist in providing efficient support and data management for the operations and group benefits teams.
We are looking for a special, passionate administrative professional who can effectively manage their workflow around competing priorities without sacrificing service quality, and deliver consistent, high end results on schedule. The successful candidate will be detail driven, highly organized, a critical thinker and will be passionate about providing exceptional client service at all levels.
As an Analyst, you are an Artisan, accommodating, analytical while producing highly precise work and follow through
- Bring accountability to work
- Achieve goals consistently and efficiently
- Work thoroughly, leaving nothing to chance
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Most importantly, you will lead by example, live our values, and drive business relationships for the company by providing exceptional customer service.
- Actively engaged in supporting the growth of the company.
- Produce and review reporting for presentation by our sales team.
- Analyze data and investigate errors and anomalies.
- Manage and maintain all records for our Group Benefits block of business with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Build custom reporting to suit the needs of large accounts.
- Support the operations team with database automation.
- Support the Group Benefits team on special projects.
- Negotiate with the market.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Group Benefits experience considered an asset.
- Has LLQP or willing to invest time and training for the LLQP designation.
- Previous experience with data administration or in an analyst role is an asset.
- Member administration processes and systems considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a team setting; also able to self-manage and work independently.
- Experience with SQL databases considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or College diploma in administration, marketing or finance or similar field.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salaries based on knowledge and experience;
- Comprehensive Benefits;
- Matching RRSP Contributions;
- Flexible Working Arrangements & Schedules;
- Career development & Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Discounts;
- Health and Wellness Initiatives;
- Referral Bonuses for both New Business and Talent;
- A positive and safe work environment!
Attracting, developing, engaging, and retaining dedicated team members, is a critical component of Lloyd Sadd’s success. We commit ourselves to a culture that motivates and recognizes high performance through professional development opportunities which include progressive responsibilities, recognition for effort and rewards based on results.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lloyd Sadd is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.