About Lloyd Sadd:
Our Edmonton office is modern, stylish, and fit for a magazine cover! We have a fun working culture and are situated in the trendy 124th Street Art District.
Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers Ltd. is one of Alberta’s largest and most respected independent insurance brokerages representing a diverse portfolio of thousands of individual and corporate clients. Founded in 1941 and built on a solid foundation of relationships, Lloyd Sadd Insurance is a multi-generational success story. Our clients are innovative leaders in Alberta’s energy, construction, transportation, hospitality, and manufacturing sectors. We partner with our client to fully understand their business which in turn, allows us to successfully understand their insurance needs. We are trusted advisors making a difference.
With a current complement of over 180 people, Lloyd Sadd is poised to continue growing both organically and through acquisition. With two locations in Alberta, we take pride in our ability to attract exceptional talent and build top performing teams who deliver the best results for our clients.
The Assistant Broker is the critical support component to members of our Broking team helping to facilitate the risk placement process. We are looking for a special, passionate administrative professional who can effectively manage their workflow around competing priorities without sacrificing service quality, and deliver consistent, high end results on schedule. The successful candidate will be detail driven, highly organized, and will be passionate about providing exceptional client service at all levels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the critical support component to members of our Broking team, the Assistant Broker works with the Broker to facilitate the risk placement process by:
- Checking insurance documents for both existing and prospective new clients;
- Review and organize client information into insurance submissions;
- Tracking insurer responses and quotations received;
- Preparing, updating and maintaining various documents such as spreadsheets, reports, proposals, and comparisons for use in client presentations;
- Collaborating and participating during team meetings;
- Performing other administrative support functions to assist the Broking team;Maintain a current knowledge base of insurance products and services with various insurance companies, including regular, non-standard, and high-net-worth markets;
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- General Insurance Knowledge considered an asset;
- Level 1 Insurance License preferred;
- Must have: advanced skills in Excel and Microsoft Office;
- Must have: excellent organization, communication skills; and an ability to adapt to changing priorities;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salaries based on knowledge and experience;
- Comprehensive Benefits;
- Matching RRSP Contributions;
- Flexible Working Arrangements & Schedules;
- Career development & Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Discounts;
- Health and Wellness Initiatives;
- Referral Bonuses for both New Business and Talent;
- A positive and safe work environment!
Attracting, developing, engaging, and retaining dedicated team members, is a critical component of Lloyd Sadd’s success. We commit ourselves to a culture that motivates and recognizes high performance through professional development opportunities which include progressive responsibilities, recognition for effort and rewards based on results.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Lloyd Sadd is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.