Unit Manager, Commercial Lines
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Unit Manager, Commercial Services is responsible for providing overall leadership and direction to several service teams. In Insurance, we are trusted advisors and we mitigate risk. As a Unit Manager, you are a team leader, you are a congenial and cooperative teammate with an efficient, precise work ethic.
- Driven to protect the company against risk.
- Socially focused, naturally empathizing with people, easily seeing their point of view or understanding their emotions.
- Accommodating; most comfortable working with others, often puts team/company goals before personal goals.
- Support the team to ensure things don’t fall through the cracks and you follow up to ensure service commitments are made and kept, on time.
- Driven to achieve operational efficiencies thinks about what needs to be done and how it can be done as fast as possible while maintaining a high-quality outcome.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lloyd Sadd is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.